Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Classic

Well, lots of shit has been happening latley rofl and I'm pretty lazy so but I gotta post this one!
Was flipping in korama when I get this convo:

Fail cakes > Hi
Nick Pedroso > what are you doing?
Fail cakes > preparing to confiscate your illegally stored ore
Nick Pedroso > what are you talking about?
Fail cakes > you're using an un-authorized jet can to store your ore
Fail cakes > this breaches lonetrek mining law and all ore must be confiscated
Nick Pedroso > whose authorization do I need?
Fail cakes > unless a 5 million isk fine is paid
Fail cakes > MineNick Pedroso > I'm calling for corp backup
Fail cakes > sure
*leaves convo*

So anyway I'm waiting a while and he keeps leaving me more ore and I keep flipping it, anyway finally I see some more of his corpies in local, and a myrm on scan, so I'm thinking either w00t or osht. . .
I'm in my scan condor and a kestrel warps in as well as the myrm, they are both corp mates of his.
They both fire on me but the myrm took so long to get to me that as it was sending its drones to my condor. . . Its agression timer RAN OUT!!!
CONCORDOKKEN!!!! (I came back in my griff for the kestrel and took this)
Funniest shit I've seen in fucking AGES!

Screeny of some lulz (which are still going on! =])

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine