Monday, July 6, 2009

Bangin' TuneZ

So like this isn't really eve related, but I've found this cool site that has podcasts and shit of all types of music, I haven't tried many cause of my Australian internet shit, but I got a progressive trance podcast and its 110mb and goes for 2 hours! :)
and there's one every week :)

Site

Progressive trance mixes

I've currently only downloaded mix 160 because i heard part of it on youtube, but I'm hoping the rest are just as good :)

Its awesome cause if you download 12 of them its a full day of music! and you dont have to fuck around with play lists and shit like I used to.

EDIT:
replying to the last post, that same guy (bbtop) mailed me and said his corp was gonna dec mine and 'na naa na naaa naaa' pretty much, so I figured okey dokie!
I got some info from there corp and turns out the corp is mainly industry ha ha, good'ol corrupt members, I also found out that bbtop was very sorry for running his mouth to the other corpies lol, poor bbtop :)

PS: corp = The Muppet Hunters (Indy corp HQ in vaajaita with a tendency to smack)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine