Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hmmmm

So like long story short this guy was running his mouth at me, so I dec'd his corp bla bla, he switched and I've told his current CEO to expel him or I'll dec him, now this is all well and good but I've also got an offer to go to 0.0 with ABC ores etc, most corpies wanna go to null sec and I think it might be cool to try out, even know I never really liked the idea of blobs or politics.
So if I DO end up dec'ing these guys I cant join the alliance, and if I dont I've made a fool of myself!
Guess my name says it all so we will prolly join up with the alliance ha ha.

AJAZZ is still recruiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Robert McGLenn xDJuly 4, 2009 at 5:53 AM

    nice :P ore aliance? 0.0 seems fun, i got a 5 day free e-mail soo i will see if i can get some time to rush for a plex in 5 days straight no sleep >.< Hope we can do some assasinations when i am on probably next week...See you in 0.0 or in a crazy dec warzone that is korama :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol yeah i think plex prices is going back down again too, IMO L4 would probably be safer, encase your really unlucky with the plexes he he.

    but when our on next I'll come help fo sho he he :)

    ReplyDelete

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine