Sunday, June 28, 2009

Outsmarted. . .NO IT WAS ME THIS TIME!!! :(

So I'm doing some mining op with this guy cause I wanted to look for a fight and cbf flipping, and I go to make some pan cakes when I come back to a blinky in local.
Anywayz I go check out my can and sure enogh theres some guy in a ruppy with a bit of a fail setup (but was prolly cause of skills) . . . I get my ruppy and start laying into it, its almost down to hull and im still 4/5 armor and then. . .
A basalisk uncloaks at 50km. . . up go the shields, up and up. . . they only THEN realized they hadn't put out there drones yet, so they pop out and kill me faster. . .
Luckily they didnt get my pod :)
Cause im too awesome to let them suicide pod me lulz.
Just goes to show that whoever my target may be, i should allways check what other corpies are around :(
Reason I stopped was because I'd forget to put them back and half of eve was orange or red to me rofl. . .
Unfortunatly I think the involved partys on the kill will only show the ruppy rofl, so for them it looks like a 1v1, the bastards lol.

Moral of the story?'
Dont trust: Omega logistics group (corp)

Gotta try and recruit some moar corpies to come pwn n00bs in korama I guess 1vEVE doesnt work too well. . . lulz.

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. The initial cost for these LED bulbs is high but they will
    pay back your investment within a few months. The Decorative LED Lighting can
    be utilized in house lamps to set a mood, to light up areas that need better lighting,
    or just to make every day issues easier to see. The much
    talked about drawback, the lack of evenly distributed light in LED lamps too has been now satisfactorily sorted out by Sharp
    with their proprietary coating technique of the glass enclosure.



    my blog post Tischleuchten

    ReplyDelete

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine