Friday, June 19, 2009

Lulz raped. . .

So was getting bored and noone was on who I had an open dec with so I went can flipping. . .
Didnt get anyone until a crusader from a corp had agro'd apeared, jammed me and orbited at 20km. . .
Checked scan. . . incursus was aproching. . .
Scanned again, raipier. . .
and a maelstrom!
ALL FOR ME! :)
Seeing as the crusader was too fast for me and the other ships were too slow It took them a while to finally catch me, seeing as every time they warped in they had 20km until webbing range, finally they were clever and warped to 60km about and got me :(
I think the crusader got cocky and let me scram him, and I almost got him but then I pop'd rofl.
What a shit fight lolz.
corp was DEVASTAZIAN lulz.
Anywayz almost down time and I gotta save pennies for this other war with the shit talker so cant suicide gank there miners rofl :(
and in alliance so I cant dec, but I dont really want to cause they will probebly just blob me :(
Guess you win some and loose some lulz. . .
BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine