Thursday, June 25, 2009

ZzZzZ

So I see these north siders in local again, scan around and I see 2 hulks and a cargo container. . . So I warp up, flip and they do nothing then one dissapears and comes back in a thorax but my condor is too fast, anyways the same'ol T1 style fit, and crowblade tells me to flip the can (cause my agro is almost out) -I tell him cause he now had 4 people in local, flip MY can but he doesnt. I guess you just cant trust miners these days! - I mean, I honored our 1v1 AND the ransom on his hulk last week, he is still yet to dec my corp and pop me in his Loki (T3 strat cruiser). . .
He also says "fail u fail" - I think he's trying to insult me?
Either way, if I fail so much why didnt he prove it by taking my can?

And with them freeform guys, corp went down 2 players and still no sign of life yet. . .

Laterz O/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine