Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lol @ my slasher

I been a bit cought up with school/homework to play eve, and when I been playing eve nothing real interesting has been happening. . . just trying to recruit and stuff really lol.
But, yesterday I had a bit of fun and heres the story :)

So as a bit of a joke I fitted a slasher to see if I could kill anything. . .
Turns out a rifter and merlin are up for it :|
At first I was trying to only vs 1 at a time but they weren't taking my can, so I took theirs and it turns out the RIFTER was firing MISSLES at me, so I took out the merlin first, it was easy enogh and i was fast enogh it couldnt hit me, but by this time i think my shields were about down.
Anyway the merlin pop'd and I started working on the rifter, it was going down pretty fast and I dont think it had a tank, I got it to 5% hull and it flew away. . . I forgot to scram the thing! :(

was a GF though guys if your reading :)

Merlin Kill

- Fail Cakes out! :)

PS:
Join "Asteroid Jazz Pub" For chats, I need to make it active lol and hopefully it will become a nice place to chat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine