Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anti - Lulz

They told me why they dec'd me! :)

like the last guys who dec'd me they don't like me flipping cans but hey, why cant people use there common sense and either get a hauler or use a secure can in <0.6 ? [PS the last corp that dec'd me was HIRED by someone]

With the whole camping station thing, the funny part is if they were camped there fun would be ruined, but when I'm camped the fun is ongoing because they still tell everyone else how 4 srs they are, and I get to take teh piss on them, if anyone who's reading this doesnt know me, I love to take teh piss.

The annoying part is, they are actually hindering my game play :(
I cant flip cans, ninja loot or even legitimatly run L4 missions :(
But lucky for me I got a miner and trade toon lol. so atleast I can help pay teh bills lol.

Not that many people read this, but for those who are just checking this out in my bio or who do read this occasionally to see what kind of trouble im in this week, I need to steal your oppinion for bit.
I've flipped probebly around 100 people so far, and i think about 80 of them were in <0.6
sec space, ive stolen from people flying dessies and pop'd them casue they aggro'd me, So I'm thinking of a 'Fail Cakes guide to eve and the universe' blog cause I cant create different sections in THIS blog, anyone think yes/no?
The blog will contain a heap of common sense and guides on things mostly based on my experience in eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine