Monday, February 16, 2009

Rifter PvP sesh!

He he he, for the past week i been playing round with a rifter setup which seems to be working out great, even know its all T1, I took on 5 medium drones and could almost DPS a hulk's tank until a drake came to help lol.

Then with my ruppy I went to try and DPS the drake, same shit happened ha ha.
So maybe i should start to fit T2 weps, or at least some faction ammo? :| lol.

I gotta say though, after a few encounters in my Rifter (with corpies and other 1v1's i did to hull) the Rifter is an awesome frig, and certainly proves size dont mean strength :)

And anyone interested in joining AJAZZ, PLEASE JOIN!!! :)

HELP US ACCEDENTLY THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!
We need anyone who can fight! :)
and even if your a miner join our public chat and hang around!
Join > "Asteroid Jazz Pub"

Fail out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lulz counter!

PaketresorMetasearch Engine